- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 32 ounces vegetable stock
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt or to taste
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
- Prepare rice and set aside.
- In large saucepan, add vegetable broth, the 3 beans, tomatoes, basil, garlic and garlic salt.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes. Add cooked rice and simmer 5 minutes more.