- 1 (15 ounce) can pink salmon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4-5 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 bay leaf (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste (can substitute fish sauce for salt, if desired)
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 25 mins
- In a large skillet, cook garlic and onions with the oil over medium heat until onions turn transparent.
- Add tomatoes and continue cooking until soft. Add salmon, optionally with juices, and break apart into 1 inch chunks. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add water, bay leaf (optional), salt, and pepper. Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for about 20 minutes or until spices cook through. Serve alone or on top of rice.