- 1 cup non-alkalized cocoa powder, such as Nativa(R)
- 1/2 cup cold purified water
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup raw, organic agave nectar, such as Madhava(R)
- 3/8 teaspoons green, unprocessed stevia
Prep: 20 mins
- Mix dry ingredients in a 4 cup Pyrex-type measuring cup. To avoid small clumps, slowly add water to cocoa while stirring. Stir water and cocoa until consistency is evenly wet, thick, and creamy. Add vanilla and agave nectar; stir.
- Pour the chocolate syrup mixture into a recycled agave nectar bottle or similar squeeze bottle.
Make sure you use the green, unprocessed stevia, or substitute a smaller amount of the white, refined stevia.