- 1 package Roasted Garlic & Herb (or similar) soup mix (3 cup yield)
- 1½ cups uncooked brown rice
- 5 large shitake mushrooms, chopped
- ½ small yellow onion, chopped
- ½ cup cooked brown lentils
- 1½ cups water
- ¼ cup melted butter
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 1 hour 15 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare soup mix as directed on package.
- Add rice, mushrooms, onions, & lentils to 2-quart casserole dish and stir.
- Combine soup mix, water, melted butter, pepper, and Worcestershire in separate bowl, then add to dish. Stir.
- Bake for 60 to 75 minutes, stirring halfway through, until all liquid is absorbed.