Makes: 9 sticks (skewers)
- 2 toes (cloves)garlic
- Someolive oil
- 1red bell pepper
- 1green bell pepper
- 1 packmini cabanossi (smoked sausage)
- 2red onions
- 9grill sticks (metal skewers)
- Somechili powder
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- Preheat grill to medium and lightly oil grate.
- Chop the garlic and put it into a small bowl and marinate it in olive oil.
- Wash and core the bell pepper and chop it into slices that have a comparable size to the cabanossi.
- Peel the onions and divide lengthwise into eight pieces.
- Stick the vegetable pieces alternately with the sausage on the skewers. Use salt, pepper, and chili powder for seasoning. Brush the sticks with the garlic oil.
- Grill the sticks until the bell pepper is cooked through. Turn them after a few minutes.
You can roast the sticks in the oven at 350 ° F. At least switch to top heat for some minutes.