- 4 poundspork spareribs
- 1 (10.5 ounce) canCampbell’s(R) Condensed French Onion Soup
- 3/4 cupketchup
- 1/3 cuphoney
- 1/2 teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoonground black pepper
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 50 mins
- Cut ribs into serving pieces. Place ribs in 6-quart saucepot. Cover with water. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover and cook 30 minutes. Drain.
- Mix soup, ketchup, honey, garlic powder and black pepper in 2-quart saucepan. Heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes.
- Place ribs on lightly oiled grill rack over medium-hot coals. Grill 20 minutes or until no longer pink and glazed, turning and brushing often with soup mixture.
Tip: Serve with grilled corn-on-the-cob and a tossed green salad. For dessert serve sliced cantaloupe.