- 3 cups ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons chopped citron
- 3 teaspoons chopped candied orange peel
Prep: 20 mins
- Mix ricotta with confectioners’ sugar in food processor, add vanilla and cinnamon. Remove from food processor and add candied orange peel, and citron. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Fill shells and decorate each end with chocolate chips. Sprinkle shells with additional confectioners’ sugar.