- 12 ounces tri-colour rotini noodles
- 1 pound bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (0.4 ounce) package dry Ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can onion and garlic diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives (optional)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
Prep: 1 hour | Cook: 30 mins
- Boil pasta in salted water until just tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
- Cook bacon until crisp, then drain and chop.
- In a large bowl, mix the sour cream and salad dressing until combined. Add the rest of the ingredients except the pasta and mix well. Toss in the noodles until fully coated.
- Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour to let the flavours develop.