- 1 (10.75 ounce) can of condensed Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can of condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can green chile enchilada sauce, (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle picante or chunky salsa sauce, (mild, medium or hot)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen fajita chicken strips
- 1 (16 ounce) can Mexicorn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tortilla chips
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 30 mins
- Combine all ingredients except the shredded cheese and chips in crock pot (for all day cooking) or a large pot on the stove over medium then low heat (if you want to finish quickly).
- When soup chicken base appears to be hot enough, add entire bag of cheese.
- Serve in bowls and then top (or side) with whichever chips you choose.