- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 4 cups chopped cabbage
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp. caraway seeds
- 2 tubes (12 oz. each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 can (12 oz.) corned beef or 12 oz. deli corned beef, chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Cook cabbage, onion, and caraway seeds in the skillet for about 10 minutes, until cabbage is crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Arrange one tube’s worth of biscuit dough in a 9-inch round baking pan. Smash the biscuit edges together to create a crust, and stretch it slightly up the edges of the pan. Repeat for the other tube of biscuit dough in a second pan.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the corned beef, cheese, and Thousand Island dressing. Distribute equally between the two pans, shake to even out the layer, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve in wedges.