- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 4 cups refrigerated diced potatoes with onion
- 1 1/2 cups leftover cooked corned beef, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 15 mins
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add potatoes, corned beef, green pepper, mushrooms, and salt; stir to combine, then cover and cook for 10 minutes, stirring every few minutes.
- Melt remaining butter in a separate skillet over medium heat. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with black pepper; pour into melted butter and cook to scramble the eggs, stirring constantly. Add scrambled eggs to corned beef and potato mixture. Serve hot.