- 12 ounces crab meat
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (7 ounce) can petite cut tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces sliced olives
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 tortillas
- 1/4 cup sour cream
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix the crab, Jack cheese, and half of Cheddar in bowl; set aside.
- In a pan sauté the tomato, jalapeno, scallion, and garlic.
- Add sautéed mixture, olives, salt, and pepper to crab mixture.
- Spread on 4 tortillas, cover with other four tortillas. Top tortillas with remaining Cheddar.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tortillas start to get crispy on edges and cheese is golden.
- Cut each of the four Crabadillas into fourths. Serve with sour cream.