- 1 4-5 lbs full pork loin
- BBQ rub
- 1 package of dry onion soup mix
- 1 bottle KC Masterpiece(R) barbeque sauce
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 8 hours
- Cut loin in half. Cover both halves with BBQ rub. Place in Slow cooker side by side. Cook on low until pork pulls apart easily (6-10 hours).
- When pork is falling apart easily, remove and place in a large bowl to shred. Shred pork with two forks, until you have all shredded.
- Pour liquid from slow cooker into a container SAVE TO use.
- Place shredded pork back into slow cooker. Add the package of dry onion soup mix.
- Add the liquid from cooking back into slow cooker. Mix it all up. Add 1/2 cup water- mix it up. At this point you may add your BBQ sauce and mix up, or save to serve it on the side. Let cook on low for 1/2 hour, then turn to keep warm before serving.