- Your favorite spaghetti sauce
Prep: 2 hours | Cook: 30 mins | Extra time: 1 day 21 hours 30 mins
- Put your favorite spaghetti sauce in a zip-seal baggy. (Hint: just before you finish sealing the baggy, suck out any air). Finish sealing the baggy.
- Put this in a 2nd zip-lock baggy and suck out the air.
- Throw this in the freezer for a couple of days so you have a large block of spaghetti sauce flavored ice. It will last for days in a cooler, and keeps the cooler cold.
- While camping, put the baggy in a big pot of cold water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Remove sauce, and you now have a pot of clean boiling water for the pasta.