- 3 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups salad leaves
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup lime juice
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mins
- Place chicken, garlic, peppercorns and Italian seasoning in a saucepan and add enough water to cover chicken by 1/2-inch. Bring to a low boil over medium-low heat, and cook for about 12 minutes. Drain and let chicken cool.
- Shred poached chicken and toss to combine with salad leaves, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, and avocado in a large bowl. Coat with lime juice and serve.