- 4 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 (16 ounce) package of mixed stir fry vegetables
- 2 cups Minute Rice(R)
- 1/2 cup Kikkoman(R) teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, optional
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins
- Bring a large saucepan of filtered or purified water to a boil. Add chicken, boil till no longer pink in the centre, about 10 minutes. Slice into strips; set aside, covered.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok. Add thawed veggies and stir briskly. Stir in chicken and 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce.
- Cook the rice per box instructions.
- Spoon rice on serving platter as a bed, place veggies and chicken on top, and add more teriyaki sauce to your taste. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top if you want…enjoy!