Makes: 4 Sandwiches
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Onion powder, to taste
- Cheese powder, to taste
- Dried thyme, to taste
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 5 mins
- Take tuna out of cans, drain the juice, and put in a bowl.
- Put in a large spoonful of mayonnaise and stir. Add a couple tablespoons of yellow mustard.
- Add, to taste: sour cream & onion powder, cheese powder, and dried thyme.
- Mix everything together, then taste to see if you think anything else needs added.
- Spread tuna mixture on bread, and toast the sandwiches!