- 8 cremini mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep: 25 mins | Cook: 15 mins
- Preheat grill with grill basket to medium heat.
- Toss mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, and onion with vinegar, water, and oil. Season with basil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour vegetables into grill basket and close grill lid. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring midway through cooking time, until vegetables are cooked through and softened.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread prebaked pizza crust with pizza sauce, then pour the vegetables on top and spread into an even layer. Add sliced tomatoes and shredded cheese.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until pizza is heated through and cheese is bubbling.