- 2 tablespoonsminced fresh garlic
- 2 tablespoonsolive oil
- 1/4 cupsoftened butter
- 2 tablespoonsParmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoonsminced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoondried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoonfreshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoonsmoked paprika
- 1 loafgood bread, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Stir the garlic and olive oil together in a bowl. Cook in the microwave until the garlic turns white and the aroma mellows, about 1 minute. Mash the garlic together with the butter Parmesan cheese, parsley, oregano, pepper, and paprika until evenly blended.
- Spread the butter mixture onto the sliced bread, and place onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese onto the bread.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese has melted and browned to your liking, about 10 minutes.