- 1/2 (3 pound) whole chicken
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 large potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 3 carrots, peeled
- 1 cup chicken broth
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 2 hours
- Preheat toaster oven to 325 degrees F with convection heat.
- Brush chicken with butter, then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Pour chicken broth into a baking pan with edges, and add carrots and potatoes. Then set the seasoned chicken on top of the vegetables and place in oven.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, until chicken meat is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.