- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound smoked bacon, cubed
- 1/2 cup cubed black pudding (blood sausage)
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 4 large leaves rocket (arugala)
- 1 cup mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons dill vinaigrette
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- In a skillet over medium, heat olive oil for 1 minute. Add bacon, black pudding, and walnuts; cook until bacon is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- When bacon is gold and crisp, serve on a bed of rocket and roughly break mozzarella cheese over. Dress with a dill vinaigrette.