- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pound cream cheese
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 (9 inch) prepared chocolate cookie crumb crust
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 5 mins | Extra time: 2 hours, chilling
- Heat milk and chocolate chips in a double boiler until completely melted.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and Irish cream; mix until incorporated. Beat in the melted chocolate until evenly blended. Pour the mixture into the crust and smooth with a spatula.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 2 to 3 hours before serving. This is great if made the night before.