Makes: 3 racks of ribs
- Dry Rub
- 1/4 cupwhite sugar
- 2 tablespoonspaprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoonsseasoned salt
- 1 tablespoonchili powder
- 1 tablespoonground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoonscelery salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoonsonion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoonsgarlic powder
- 1 teaspoonsground sage
- 1/2 teaspoondry mustard
- 3 slabspork back ribs
- 1 cupyour favourite barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 4 hours 30 mins
- Preheat your smoker or barbeque to 250 degrees F. Or, preheat grill to low heat.
- Combine the dry rub ingredients until evenly blended. Pat the ribs dry with paper towels, and rub all over with the rib rub.
- Cook the ribs in the smoker until tender, about 4 hours. When the ribs are almost ready, simmer the barbeque sauce and honey together in a small saucepan for 10 minutes until thickened.
- Brush the sauce onto the ribs, and continue cooking until very tender and the glaze sets, about 30 minutes.