- 4 hot dog buns/long rolls, split
- 1 pound imitation crab meat, chopped into bite size chunks
- 3 green onions, sliced (use both green and white portions)
- juice 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 5 to 7 dashes hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay(R) Seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Parsley, to garnish
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- Lightly butter the rolls and gently toast in a toaster oven or in the oven.
- Meanwhile, carefully combine imitation crab, green onions, lemon juice, ranch dressing, hot sauce, black pepper, Old Bay and salt in a mixing bowl, as to not break up the meat.
- Heap spoonful’s of the crab mixture into the rolls and top with a sprinkle of parsley.