- 3 Litres Water
- 3 lb. Earthy mushrooms (Ceps, shitakes, brown caps, etc.)
- 3 stalks of celery, roughly chopped
- 2 Large Onions, roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 bouquet garni
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 45 mins
- Place all ingredients in a large soup pot, and bring to a boil. Once at a boil, reduce to a gentle simmer and cook for 45-50 minutes, or until reduced by 1/2.
- Strain stock, discard vegetables, and your stock is good to go!