- 2 small red potatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2/3 cup egg substitute
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- Cover the potatoes with water in a saucepan and place over medium-high heat. When the water comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low and continue to simmer for 5 to 7 minutes, until the potatoes are fork-tender. Drain.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium. Cook mushrooms, peppers, onion, and boiled potatoes in hot oil for about 10 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Coat a separate skillet with non-stick cooking spray. With the skillet over medium heat, pour the eggs into the skillet and cook without stirring. As the edges set, lift them up to allow uncooked egg to run underneath.
- When eggs are completely set, transfer cooked vegetables to the skillet on top of the egg. Sprinkle with cheese and garnish with sour cream and tomatoes.