- 2 tablespoonsCreole seasoning
- 2 tablespoonsCreole mustard
- 3/4 cupmayonnaise
- 3/4 cupMiracle Whip(R)
- 6hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 cuponions, chopped
- 1/4 cupbell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cupcelery, chopped
- 2 headsgarlic, roasted and smashed
- 1 poundAndouille sausage, cooked and chopped
- 1 cupgreen olives, sliced
Prep: 1 hour | Cook: 45 mins
- Boil potatoes until fork tender; drain. Refrigerate until cold, then cut into 1-inch cubes. Leave the skin on.
- Stir together the Creole seasoning, mustard, mayonnaise, and Miracle Whip(R) in a bown until evenly blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients, then gently fold in the cubed potatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
If Andoullie sausage is unavailable, you can substitute with summer sausage or any kind of link sausage.