- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cansFritos(R) bean dip
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) containerDean’s(R) guacamole dip
- 1 cupsour cream
- 1/2 cupHellman’s(R) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoongrated white onion
- 1 (1 ounce) packagetaco seasoning
- 1 (12 ounce) packageshredded Cheddar and jack cheese
- 2tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 of an (11 ounce) jarsliced pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2bunches green onions, chopped
Prep: 20 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, chilling
- Mix bean dip and chopped green chilies then spread on the bottom of 9×13-inch glass dish.
- For the next layer, spread the guacamole dip.
- Mix sour cream, Hellman’s mayo, and grated white onion together in a small bowl, then spread mixture to make the third layer.
- Sprinkle on cheese. Followed by the tomatoes and jalapeno peppers.
- Cover with chopped green onions to make the 7th layer. You can make it an 8 layer dip if you want to by adding black olives, but I’m not a big fan.
- Chill for 1 hour and serve with tortilla chips.