Alpha Brain Overview
Alpha Brain is a stimulant-free supplement that helps healthy individuals maintain their focus, improve their memory and quicken cognitive processing speed. The supplement most importantly directly stimulates neurotransmitters so it won’t ware out your adrenals. Alpha Brain has been thoroughly tested, so you can be sure it works effectively.
What does Alpha Brain do?
- Improves your memory.
- Enhances focus.
- Speeds up processing time.
Alpha BRAIN may help you remember names and places, focus on complex tasks, and improve your mental speed in response to stimuli. Whether it is a work project, a social gathering, or an athletic performance, taking Alpha BRAIN is like another gear for your brain.
- Contains soy, so should not be taken if you are soy intolerant.
- May be ineffective to some because of the complex nature of the brain.
- The “blend” of ingredients is slightly spurious.
“This is a supplement not a super drug. It helps increase memory and focus and has blind placebo studies to back this up. It’s not going to make your GPA go from 2.0 to 3.5 without doing the work (study, homework,), but it has helped me make more clear decisions and crack down when I want do something. I feel better every day.”
“It has taken me awhile to finally review this as I was skeptical about its effectiveness. I have been using Alpha Brain for a few months now and I have noticed that my 50+ year old memory has actually improved. Thought processing has improved and when I get enough quality sleep, I am as sharp as I was 20 years ago. I take other supplements and have to say that it is hard to determine if this is the sole reason for my improved memory but I believe it is making a noticeable difference.”
“If you understand the ingredients in this product and how much you need of each one for it to be effective then you can do the maths and see that this product does not deliver the amounts you need. I tried this product only because of having samples, and it did absolutely nothing. I have used some of the ingredients in this product individually, such as Alpha GPC and Huperzine, and they worked well because I took efficacious doses. Alpha BRAIN is overpriced, underdosed, and ineffective in my opinion.”
What's in Alpha Brain
- Vitamin B6.
- L-tyrosine – an essential amino acid.
- Bacopa – a plant used for centuries in India to improve memory.
- Cat’s claw – a plant found in the rainforests of the Amazon, used for its antioxidant and immune-boosting properties.
- Oat straw – relieves stress and improves cognitive qualities.
- Huperzia serrata – a plant extract that improves the supply of acetylcholine to the brain.
Mixed reviews and spurious ingredients make for an average opinion. Tends to be more effective for older people.