This all new male vitality supplement CentraPeak is set to release within the next year has got us quite interested. It is positioned to be a male vitality product operating in a similar way as Prime Male because it targets low testosterone with the aim of improving stamina and vitality rather than boosting T for muscle growth purposes like Testofuel. Take a look at the CentraPeak website to find out how this male vitality product can help you.
What does CentraPeak do?
- Enhanced libido.
- Leaner body shape.
- Lower stress levels.
- Improved mood.
- Renewed vitality and energy.
7 of the ingredients in CentraPeak have been clinically established to enhance testosterone levels in men with ‘Low T’. When you bring your testosterone levels to back up to normal range, you can enjoy a remarkable range of health benefits.
These include, but are not limited to: Increased strength and muscle mass, higher libido, more energy, lower stress and blood pressure, and improved cardiovascular health.
Most test boosting supplements focus solely on the physical and neglect the benefits of strong mental health. CentraPeak is more than a test booster though, it is a full Male Vitality Enhancer.
4 of the ingredients are dedicated to getting you feeling sharper, focused and with improved overall well-being.
Who can use CentraPeak?
“CentraPeak is not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or those under the age of 18. It has been designed for both men and women, as a completely natural way to boost testosterone levels and your natural sense of well being.”
Does CentraPeak use stimulants?
“No, there aren’t any stimulant ingredients in CentraPeak.”
Does CentraPeak have any banned substances?
“No. Many supplements which boost testosterone contain ingredients which have been banned in some markets. None of the ingredients in CentraPeak are prohibited.”
Can I take CentraPeak with other substances?
“Yes, but you must check the labels and ensure there is no overlap on ingredients.
The minerals and botanicals in CentraPeak are all-natural and dosed well within safe limits. It is impossible for us to say the same about other supplements from other manufacturers.”
How do I take CentraPeak?
“1 x Capsule – 3 Times a Day
One bottle contains 90 capsules. You will get the full benefit by taking the product consistently. One capsule, three times a day, with a meal or snack.”
How long will my order take to arrive?
“We have distribution centres in the USA and the UK. We aim to get your order out as quickly as possible.
Orders made before 2pm EST or 2pm GMT (depending on your location) will be sent out on the same day.
Any orders made after 2pm will be sent out the next day. Orders made over the weekend are sent out on the Monday.
We send all parcels out by a tracked shipping service.”
Is it safe to order from your website? Will you rebuild my card each month?
“The price you see on the checkout page is the only price that you will be billed for. You will not be billed monthly or ever again, unless you decide to make another order.”
What's in CentraPeak
What’s in CentraPeak?
- Vitamin D3 – Vitamin D3 acts as a hormone that improves calcium absorption for stronger bones. Also, it increases testosterone, boosts your energy and strengthens your immune system.
- Vitamin B6 – Having adequate amounts can keep estrogen to a lower level this is beneficial as it affects testosterone levels. A deficiency in vitamin B6 has been linked to potentially being a factor that can cause erectile dysfunction.
- Magnesium – Studies have shown supplementation of magnesium can improve free and total testosterone levels. Additionally, this ingredients helps in the metabolism of carbohydrates and proteins which benefits weight loss.
- Zinc – A publication supports the idea that Zinc is essential for serum testosterone and a deficiency in Zinc can result in lower serum testosterone. Additionally, a deficiency in Zinc is said to reduce the function in the male reproductive organ.
- Indole-3-Carbinol – Indole 3 Carbinol regulates levels of estrogen which allows for higher levels of testosterone. Additionally, some research points to this ingredient having the potential to be a treatment for cancer.
- Mucuna Pruriens – A study shows that treatment with Mucuna Pruriens improved male fertility and sperm quality as well as increasing levels of testosterone, Luteinizing hormone, adrenaline and dopamine levels.
- Boron – With multiple benefits in strengthening bones and reducing inflammation Boron also reduces levels SHBG allowing for higher levels of plasma free testosterone.
- Ashwagandha – This herb comes with a number of benefits, it increases fertility by increasing testosterone levels. Additionally, CentraPeak lowers cortisol levels which are a known inhibitor of testosterone production. Furthermore, it is said to increase sperm count and quality, as well as having some cognitive boosting properties I.e. reducing stress & anxiety.
- Rhodiola Rosea – A herb grown in high altitudes. Rhodiola Rosea has mental fatigue healing qualities such as reducing stress, fight fatigue and improving brain function. This is beneficial as it improves your mood and focus. Also, it lowers factors which play a part in the production of cortisol.
- Korean Panax Ginseng – A herb with cognitive benefits of improving focus, stamina and work efficiency. It also has additional benefits in improving libido and sexual performance.
- Lions Mane Mushroom – This mushroom provides neuro-protective and neuro-regenerative factors thanks to compounds it releases in your brain which improves your neuron growth factor.
- Bioperine® – An extract from black pepper, this ingredient increases the bio-availability of the other ingredients, essentially meaning that the other ingredients will be absorbed by the body better.
Click on the CentraPeak website to learn more about this vitality supplement.