Ergo Shred Overview
ErgoSHRED is formulated to help assist with weight loss by suppressing appetite and burning fat. Usually, people are worried that using a thermogenic may kill their gains, but this supplement specifically targets fat not muscle. Also, ErgoSHRED doesn’t cut any corners as it helps improve your metabolism as well. It comes in powdered form but unfortunately is only available in one pineapple flavour. In addition, ErgoGenix aren’t the most known company and have less reviews than most credible manufacturers.
What does Ergo Shred do?
- Increased fat loss
- Increased metabolism
- Supports appetite control
- Preserves muscle – formulated to burn fat, not muscle, your biggest fat scorcher
Ergoshred is the supreme fat burner;
- Supports increased metabolism
- Aids in the suppression of appetite
- Provides long-lasting energy
- Increases focus and cognitive function
- No exact dosages in the “ErgoShred Matrix”.
- No company information.
- Lack of reviews.
“Honestly I didn’t know what to expect when I first tried ErgoShred. I assumed I’d get a nice kick in energy but that was all I had in terms of expectations. Energy was great, no doubt about it. Body felt pretty warm after taking it. Flavour was great and I felt like I had tunnel vision. Overall, highly recommended!”
What's in Ergo Shred
- ErgoShred Matrix (Choline Bitartrate, Caffeine Anhydrous, L-Leucine, 2-Aminoisoheptane, Dandelion Extract, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Dicaffeine Malate (Infinergy), Chinese hawthorn, bitter orange extract, Grains of Paradise extract).
- Vitamin B6.
Both the company (ErgoGenix) and the product are enigmas: there is only one review of ErgoShred, and there are no details on the company website. The ingredients seem suitable for a thermogenic, but there are no dosages to their blend. You could give it a whirl, but probably best to treat with caution.