Noocube is designed by top neuroscientists, who have tried to blend some of the safest and most effective ingredients together into one supplement. It aims to increase mental clarity and boost focus, however it does not include caffeine because of the potential side effects. Over 124,000 people order Noocube, it is a trusted supplement.
60 capsules, plus 1 bottle free
90 capsules, plus 3 bottles free
What does Noocube do?
- Boost brain function.
- Improve memory.
- Enable better communication.
- Enhance concentration.
- Improve multi-tasking.
- Increases mental energy.
NooCube is a daily supplement designed to enhance brain function by supporting focus, mental speed and memory. It’s the perfect blend of brain vitamins, amino acids, and other building blocks essential for healthy, well- functioning neurotransmitters. Designed by top neuroscientists, NooCube uses the purest, safest, and most powerful ingredients available to safely and effectively improve your cognitive functioning. Every ingredient has been rigorously tested for safety and is supported by decades of clinical research proving their effectiveness at increasing brain function. Many of these ingredients have demonstrated such positive benefits on cognitive function they have even been considered potential treatments for debilitating brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- It is recommended that you don’t take other supplements when using Noocube.
- For it to make an impact, you may need to consume several bottles’ worth.
- Only available through their website.
“So I finally got a chance to test out Noocube personally, and I got to say the results were better than expected.
I say this because I’ve taken plenty of other supplements in the past with similar ingredient profiles, only to be left disappointed. I followed the directions on the label which said to take 2 capsules on an empty stomach.
After about 30 – 45 minutes I didn’t feel much, so I decided to up the dose by 1 capsule. About 20 minutes later I started to feel a small wave of clarity wash over me. It was subtle at first, but seemed to progress quite rapidly. I waited another 30 minutes and decided to take one more capsule (the max dose is 4 pills per day), and could feel the effects much stronger. I ended up punching out a couple of product reviews in a matter of 2 hours, which normally takes me closer to 3 – 4 hours to do. I also ended up going to the gym later on that afternoon, and I definitely felt more focused and in tune with my workout. I personally didn’t experience any side-effects with Noocube, which is always a good thing.”
“As a PA, I’m always on call. During my work day, I’m constantly writing emails, answering the phone and taking messages from visitors all at once. Trying to organise someone else’s whole life can be really stressful when you’ve got your own to organise too. Since I started taking NooCube, I can focus on each task without getting confused between them. I’m much more productive and efficient, even under pressure. Work comes home with me and I’m far more equipped to deal with it now. NooCube helps me to meet deadlines and get tasks done quickly with complete ease.”
“Working with numbers all day makes for an incredibly demanding job. I need a lot of mental energy, strength and stamina to be able to solve problems with precision. Coffee was just no longer cutting it, as it left me crashing in the middle of the day so I decided to try NooCube. Because NooCube is stimulant free, my energy levels stay consistent throughout the day and I no longer feel exhausted or drained. My current clients are happier than ever with my work, and I’ve also even been able to take on new clients with no extra stress.”
“Giving presentations and speaking publicly always filled me with dread. I used to stumble and trip over my words, start tailing off onto another topic or just forget what I was talking about altogether. When I first took NooCube, I discovered that I could ditch my note cards and confidently express my ideas. Getting my point across is much easier, even if I’m just writing an email or having a debate with friends.”
How long does it take for NooCube to work?
Customers report that effects of NooCube are usually noticeable after around 30-45 minutes. Effects are expected to last for around 8-10 hours after you take the pill. It is important to note that this may not be the same for everyone as some people will be more responsive to NooCube than others.
Is NooCube effective and safe?
According to NooCube, all the ingredients have been thoroughly tested to not only examine their effectiveness but also their how safe they are. For example one ingredient namely Alpha GPC, has been shown to increase cognitive test results for those with Alzheimer’s in comparison to a placebo control group. The participants also showed no side effects at all.
How many capsules should I take every day?
Everybody should start taking two capsules at first. It is best to have them in the morning so you can notice improvements throughout the full daytime. Having said that, everyone’s neurochemistry is different and some people may want to increase their dosage to feel the effects more intensely. This means, that some may be taking 3-4 capsules a day, but it is important that you never take over 4 a day.
What's in Noocube
- Alpha Glycerylphosphorylcholine (Alpha GPC) – thought to increase levels of acetylcholine (a neurotransmitter) in the brain. It has also been able to show such a good level of ability to improve cognitive function it is considered a possible treatment for Alzheimer’s disease.
- Huperzine-A – An extract from plant growth which is an inhibitor of protein that breaks down acetylcholine, so this ingredient leaves you with a surplus of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine for improved mental clarity and memory. In the published study above it is suggested that this was able to improve memory performance of elderly people who have benign forgetfulness and AD.
- Bacopa – an Indian herb that contains compounds called bacosides that are thought to help repair damaged neurons and promote new nerve growth. this is said to improve neuron communication within the brain. taking 300mg of this extract for 12 weeks showed significant improvement on memory tests.
- Cat’s claw – this extract from a vine contains anti-oxidants that supposedly have neuro-protective properties that can repair stress related DNA damage to cells.
- Oat straw – doses of this ingredient over time will supposedly be able to improve cognitive function as well as improving memory performance which it is able to do through increasing alpha-2 waves in the brain.
- L-theanine – An important amino acid, L-Theanine elevates levels of dopamine and serotonin which control the brains reward and pleasure centres, Apparently it is the ingredient ingredient in green tea that provides the calming sensation.
- L-tyrosine – another amino acid that is involved in the process of creating dopamine and noradrenaline it reduces the effects of stress and fatigue making it easier to focus in the gym.
The ingredients are by no means revolutionary, and the exact amounts of each ingredient that go into each capsule are debatable. That said, there is a money-back guarantee and the bulk offers are tempting, although you shouldn’t take Noocube with other supplements, which could be a massive negative for some customers. Thinking of taking nootropic supplements but feel like you don’t know anything about them or what to start with? take a look at our ultimate guide to nootropic supplements to improve your understanding on these essential supplements.