Rhodiola Rosea Overview
Rhodiola Rosea is a herb that serves an anti-aging purpose and is often said to enhance physical stamina whilst reducing fatigue. Thus, this can make it a very effective nootropic. However, side on the air of caution, because there are a few known possible side effects.
What does Rhodiola Rosea do?
- Improves focus and attention span.
- Reduces stress.
- Rhodiola may be effective in helping you increase your energy levels
- Use to help tackle unwanted belly fat.
- Rhodiola is said to naturally reduce cortisol levels
- This nootropic is said to balance out the hormones
- The supplement is known for its anti-aging effects
- Rhodiola supplements are supposed to help in the reduction of cancer cells
Rhodiola rosea, standardized for 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides, also known as Rhodiola, is a herb that serves as an anti-aging supplement. It is an adaptogen that helps in reducing fatigue while enhancing physical stamina. It is a naturally occurring nootropic that helps in fighting away the blues and related side-effects. This herb is extensively grown in Europe, Asia, and Alaska. It has been used in the preparation of traditional medicines and is said to be one of the most effective natural supplements in the world, second only to ginseng. Rhodiola supplements are available online and can also be bought at drugstores. It is considered to be a safe herb and used to serve a multitude of health benefits. Rhodiola is also referred to as the “Arctic root” and can be bought in powder and pill form. It is safe to combine this supplement with other nootropics to avail enhanced benefits.
- There is a huge difference in optimal dosage (from 200-1,000 mg), so it could take a long time to determine what is the best amount for you.
- Side-effects are common if over-prescribed.
- Largely recommended as a quick relief, so may be ineffective over longer periods.
What's in Rhodiola Rosea
- Rhodiola rosea – known as “Arctic root”.
There are, literally, hundreds of different Rhodiola rosea products available. Though in concentrated form, some people may find the daily dosage guide confusing. Reviews of this particular product are scarce, but at under $16 and with most orders shipped out in 24 hours, it may be well worth a try.