HGH stands for Human Growth Hormone, it is a hormone produced by the anterior pituitary gland in the brain. HGH promotes tissue repair, cell regeneration in the bones, muscles and vital organs and also supports the immune system to combat infections and disease.
As the body gets older HGH levels decline which in turn makes your cell replacement levels reduce. As an effect of the reduction of HGH in the body the skin starts sagging, greying hair, muscle loss, weight gain, slower memory, reduced energy levels, illness and disease. The age of 40 is when nearly everyone is deficient in HGH but by the age of 80 90-95% of the bodys HGH production has diminished.
This product has been featured on CNN, Oprah Winfrey, dateline and the American Journal of Medicine.
What does Sytropin do?
The main things that HGH does is…
- improved skin elasticity and a reduction in wrinkles
- regrowth of thicker, healthier hair
- greater cardiac output with renewed energy and vitality
- more restful, restorative sleep
- increased libido and enhanced sexual performance
- improved memory, sharper vision, and increased positive mood
- enhanced immune system with better disease resistance and rapid wound healing
- stronger bones and muscles, lower blood pressure, and decreased cholesterol
What's in Sytropin
- Alpha GPC – increases human growth hormone secretion.
- GABA – improves plasma hormone levels in the body and helps restore natural sleeping patterns.
- Glycine – increases activity of hormones involved in memory.
- L-Arginine – assists protein synthesis.
- L-Dopa bean extract – stimulates the natural release of growth hormone.
- L-Isoleucine – promotes muscle recovery.
- L-Valine – promotes lean muscle growth.
- Moomiyo extract (Shilajit)
- Deionized water.
- Lecithin phospholipids.
- Sodium citrate.
- Potassium sorbate.
- Citric acid.
Sytropin is one of the very few HGH supplements that can give you all of the anti-aging benefits of prescription human growth hormone, without painful injections. Most pills and liquids are broken down by the stomach and liver, rendering them less effective. The key is Sytropin’s oral delivery system, which allows for greater absorption of the active ingredients through the lining of the mouth. With Sytropin, you get the anti-aging benefits of HGH in their full potency immediately into your body through a convenient oral spray!
- Only short term effects.
- Can only be bought through website.
- Recommended to take initially for three months.
“I tried it for two weeks. By the second week I woke up and my stomach was burning. I went to the doctor and he said I had ulcers. I don’t take anything other medication. After the doctor gave me medicine for ulcers and within two weeks my stomach was so much better. I didn’t notice anything in regards with the spray. I called the company and they couldn’t do anything for me. Actually they couldn’t even find my account. And of course no refund.”
“I’ve been using Sytropin for six weeks. I’m 66 years old and was lacking the energy to wake up in time for my high pressure management job. I now wake up earlier than the alarm, can focus much better, and stay on the treadmill forever. I will continue to use this product and can hardly wait to see more benefits.”
Styropin is a mild thermogenic. It is easily applied but the taste will deter some users. Its main benefits are alertness, which may in turn burn fat, although it’s not in the same league as other similar products. It is also expensive.