- 2 tablespoonsfinely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cupdark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoonsgarlic powder
- 1 tablespoononion powder
- 1 teaspoonground cumin
- 2 teaspoonskosher salt
- 1/2 teaspooncayenne
- 1/2 teaspoonground black pepper
- 1 (6 pound)boneless pork loin
- Dijon mustard
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 12 hours
- Heat grill to Low.
- Combine rosemary, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt, cayenne, and black pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- Prepare meat by washing, drying and evenly coating in Dijon mustard. Rub meat evenly with the spices, covering every inch with rub.
- Grill or smoke low and slow until desired doneness. I made pulled pork with this recipe, so I smoked it over hickory at 250 degrees F for 11 hours until the internal temperature was 205 F. Let it rest wrapped in foil and a towel in a cooler for 1 hour then pulled. Great by itself or slow cooked in BBQ sauce.
You could also cook it like slicing pork up to 160-170 F, let it rest for 15-30 minutes and then slice and serve.