- 1 (3-4 pound)whole chicken
- 1 teaspoonrosemary, dried
- 1 teaspoonsalt
- 1 teaspoonpepper
- 1 teaspoonthyme, dried
- 1 teaspoongarlic powder
- 1/2 cupbutter, melted
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour 30 mins | Extra time: 15 mins, resting
- Begin by washing and drying the chicken. Place the basting pan under the rotisserie and ignite the BBQ.
- Mix together the rosemary, salt, pepper, thyme, garlic powder and melted butter. Baste the inside and outside of the chicken with the mixture. Place the chicken on the rotisserie rod and attach the cage.
- Roast the chicken for about 90 minutes or until the thermometer reads 180 degrees F. Remove the chicken from the BBQ and cover with foil, allowing it to sit for 15 minutes.
Beer of course!