- 1 (14 ounce) can Icy Point(R) Pink Salmon, drained into separate bowl, juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons juice from salmon
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 stalk fresh celery (chopped)
- 1/2 fresh onion (chopped)
- 1/2 fresh bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon soul seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons corn meal
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
Prep: 30 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- Drain juice from salmon into small bowl. Place salmon into a separate bowl. Remove skin, and all bones from salmon (salmon bones are small, so grind salmon between finger tips to carefully remove all bones).
- Combine salmon, juice from salmon, eggs, garlic powder, celery, celery seed, onion, bell pepper, black pepper, soul seasoning, and corn meal into a bowl. Pat ingredients into hamburger-shaped patties.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan, and place patties into pan browning each side for 5 minutes.