Makes: 60 stuffed mushrooms
- 1 tablespoonoil
- 2 poundslarge mushrooms, stemmed and wiped off
- 1 poundbulk pork sausage
- 1/4 cupwhite onion, chopped
- 2 cupsmonterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cupdiced jalapenos, drained
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage and onion. Stir to break up meat and cook until sausage is done, about 8 minutes. Remove from heat. Mix in cheese and diced jalapeno.
- Fill each mushroom cap with a large teaspoon of sausage mixture. Place a jalapeno slice on top of each cap.
- Place mushrooms on sheet. Bake for 7-8 minutes.