- 1/2 lb. ground chuck
- 3 cups Great Northern beans (drained)
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 2 cups canned tomatoes crushed (1 pint)
- 1 1/4 cup ketchup (10 oz.)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 6 hours
- In a large pan brown and crumble ground chuck until done and drain.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to combine.
- Transfer to a crock pot, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Or you can transfer to a casserole dish and bake covered at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 2 hours. (I prefer the crock pot method).