- 3 LargeYellow Onions, minced
- 6Jalapenos, minced
- 7Habaneros, minced
- 215 oz. cans of kidney beans
- 115 oz. can of black beans
- 112 oz. can chipotle peppers in adobo, minced
- 128 oz. can crushed tomatoes
- 114 oz can beef broth
- 1/2 poundbacon, chopped into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 poundhot Italian sausage, removed from casing and in bite size pieces
- 2 poundsstew beef
- 1 poundground beef
- 1 TBLHot Hungarian Paprika
- 1 TBLCumin
- 1 TBLCayenne Pepper
- 1/3 CupChili Powder
- 1 HeadGarlic, minced
- 1 cupDos Equis beer
- 1 tspGround Coriander
- 1 JarMole Sauce
Prep: 35 mins | Cook: 8 hours
- Pre brown the ground beef, sausage, stew beef and bacon in batches in a skillet.
- In a 7.5 oz crock pot layer as follows: onions, garlic, jalapenos, habaneros, kidney beans, black beans, chipotle peppers, crushed tomatoes, jar of mole sauce, ground beef, bacon, sausage and beef chuck.
- Pour beef broth and beer over the top of all ingredients.
- Mix together all the spices and set aside.
- Cook everything but the spices in the crock pot at low setting for 8 hours.
- 5 hours into cooking time add the spices and stir through.
- At the 8 hour mark, stir through and serve.
Serve topped with grated jalapeno jack cheese, diced tomatoes, sour cream, diced onions and cilantro.
Instead of using the crockpot, you can also make this recipe in a large stockpot, reduce the cooking time to an hour after browning the meats and add the spices in at the beginning of the cook time once all other ingredients are added.