- 1 pound tofu, pressed to remove moisture and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 teaspoons black tea leaves
- Cooking oil
- Juice of half a lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed, then finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetarian oyster sauce
Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 20 mins | Extra time: 1 hour, marinating
- Combine tofu, tea leaves, lemon juice, garlic, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Toss well to coat, cover, and refrigerate for 1 hour to marinate.
- Heat a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, then add enough oil to coat the pan. Pour tofu mixture into the wok and cooking, stirring and tossing, for a minute or two; add oyster sauce and continue to stir fry until tofu is heated through.
- Serve tofu over rice.