- 4sausage links (these should be about the length of a hot dog and can be any variety- I prefer smoked sausage, but do what you want. You’re a man.)
- 4 tortillas
- 4green onions, whole
- 1 tablespoonbutter or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cupsshredded cheese (choose a good melting cheese, like a Mexican blend, mozzarella or cheddar
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 40 mins
- Heat grill to Medium and lightly oil grate.
- Grill sausage and green onions. Chop green onions and set aside.
- Steam tortillas so they’re easy to work with (Put them in between two paper towels and microwave for 8-10 seconds).
- Wrap each sausage link tightly with 1 tortilla. Brush outside lightly with butter or olive oil. Lay out remaining tortillas and evenly spread the cheese and chopped onion across them all.
- Grill tortilla-wrapped sausage until tortilla is crispy and starting to get black spots on all sides. Remove from grill and immediately put one tortilla-wrapped grilled sausage on each of the laid out tortillas and wrap tightly. Grill quickly one more time on each side.
- Enjoy. Dip them in ranch, ketchup, bbq sauce, whatever. They’re awesome.