Makes: 3 cups
- 16 ounces milk or semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or shortening
- 1 pound fresh strawberries with leaves, dry
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- Preheat toaster oven to 200 degrees F.
- Combine chocolate and butter in a baking dish and cover loosely with foil. Bake for 1 minute, then remove and stir. Replace and bake for another 30 seconds, then stir. Repeat 30 second baking intervals until chocolate has melted.
- Dip strawberries in chocolate and set on waxed paper to cool.