- 1 (8 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 1 hour 10 mins
- Preheat toaster oven to 350 degrees F and coat a loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle pan with flour and tap off excess.
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and ginger in a mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, blend the pumpkin, eggs, oil, and sugar. Then gradually add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture. Do not over mix. Pour into pan, sprinkle with nuts, and cover with foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, then take the foil off and bake for another 10 minutes.