- 3 pounds chipped ham, shredded
- 16 strips bacon
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup Heinz(R) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Heinz(R) chili sauce
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 1/2 cup bread & butter pickles, chopped
- Cheese of your choice, sliced
- 8 hamburger buns
Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown the bacon in a skillet over medium heat, drain and dice.
- Lightly brown onions in the bacon drippings. Combine with ham and bacon.
- Add barbecue and chili Sauce to moisten, then cool mixture in bowl.
- Add relish and chopped pickle. Place mixture on bun, add cheese of choice. Wrap in foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot.